Monday, February 2, 2009

Grumpies








Lillian has started to make 'wtf mom' faces for the camera. I thought I would share some. In the top one, I really think she is plotting my demise.
We went down to Houston this weekend to visit friends. The trip was good, Lillian slept the entire way down. Unfortunately, she only slept half the way back. We had to stop at Denny's because she would just not calm down. But after that, she slept the remaining half hour.
She has started doing so many amazing things recently. She can sit up on her own unassisted and roll both directions. Unfortunately, she just rolls as she feels like it, not with any purpose or direction. So, she'll roll away from me and then look at me and start whining because I'm too far away. She doesn't roll back, she just freaks out and I have to go rescue her. Silly baby.


1 comment:

Cheree said...

So adorable. And yes – I think those “wft” faces continue to get practice – all the way until adulthood! :-)