Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Update

I didn't post at all in April. And it was so long ago, that I don't remember specific things to post about. The best I can do is post pictures so you can get an idea of what we did. She has perfected pulling up and can kind of cruise.


Sitting next to the cat nest. Little does the cat know that in the next couple of months her primary goal will be to climb into the cat nest.Eating a shoe. She is going to have to wear shoes all the time in the 1's class and I can't get her to stop eating them.
Very proud of herself for getting the dog bone. The dog is unaware of this development.

She is handing me the basket after she removed all of the toys, presumably to convince me that I need to replace the toys.

Patting the dog. I don't know why my text changed for this.

No comments: