Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Austin

We went to visit Lisa in Austin this weekend and all in all it was a good trip. We made good time going down there. I managed to get pulled over, which sucked, but I only got a warning. So, it was okay.

We wandered around campus and visited Lisa's dorm room. Lisa has made it her goal to meet as many people as possible. I think this is awesome so long as I continue to get phone calls every now and again. I miss her and keep expecting to see her.

I over packed for Lillian, like I tend to do and I under packed for myself, which I also tend to do. She managed to mess half of her outfits (think over a weeks worth) and all of mine (think one change of clothing).

We decided to visit again when its cooler. Lillian did quite well on the trip- minus the last hour and a half. Hopefully, Lisa won't have forgotten about me by then.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: