Friday, September 5, 2008

Eyelashes



This is mostly an excuse for me to post more incredibly cute pictures. I have enough to fill a CD.

Here she is at about one month. Note how she has very light eyelashes. They might even be considered non-existent in this photo.



Two weeks later, they're brown. She might never need mascara- something my sister was planning on teaching her about when she was born. Yay! for no needed makeup. She's also wearing the onesie that Laura gave her. Isn't it cute?

Her eyelashes are even darker now, at seven weeks.

1 comment:

Cheree said...

Hey! I just found your blog – I’m so happy you’re documenting Lillian’s beginnings!!! :-)

Is this even the same baby in these two photos?! Amazing how they change so quickly, huh?!

Well – we need to catch up soon. (Sorry we haven’t done lunch yet – we’ll need to reinstate our Friday lunch schedule soon.)

Glad you’re back! :-)